Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday--Debuts


This is the stripped down version of Top Ten Tuesday hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.  It's stripped down because I'm on a school computer, but hey, I'm participating, right?  And you should too.  This week's list is top ten debut novels from any time period.

1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
2. The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie
3. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
4. Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
5. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
6. The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison
7. The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
8. Who’s Body? by Dorothy L. Sayers
9. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
10. The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler

PS I should have my shiny new computer by the end of next week!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY