|
|---|
Monday, December 6, 2010
I don't usually do advertisement on my blog, but I just got a notice of this extended sale in my mailbox, and they said I could pass it along to my friends in interwebzland.
Chronicle Books has extended their Friends and Family Sale:
Friends & Family Holiday Sale Extended!Enjoy 35% off and FREE ground shipping
on our website for one more week!Use promo code FRIENDS at checkout
through Dec. 12. Happy Holidays!
Since so many of us like to give books for our holiday gifts (not to mention receiving them), I thought you wouldn't mind if I posted a sale notice. Plus, they have this book:
And I think it's the most hilarious thing. Well, it probably helps that one of my favorite images of all time (well, one of my favorite images NOT of Alan Rickman) is The Hamster of Ultimate Happiness. Behold:
That little guy makes me chuckle every time I see him :D
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















